Key Change 2022
Key Park Annual Key Change, 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th September 2022
Our renewal procedure has changed-please read it carefully:
Our annual Key Change will take place in the Park on Saturday 10th September from 10am until 1pm, Sunday 11th September from 10am until 1pm, Monday 12th September from 4.15pm until 6.15pm and Tuesday 13th September from 4.15pm until 6.15pm. This year’s annual fee will be £107.
At Key Change, entry will be through the main gate in Park Drive, next to the mini-roundabout. All other gates will be locked. Your current key will not work at all after 13th September.
- From 1st August please download from our website, print and complete a membership renewal form, and bring it with you to Key Change. Facilities for completing forms at the Park on the day will be limited.
- Please make sure that you bring with you a recent bank statement, utilities bill or official letter, dated within the past 3 months, as proof of your current address. This is now a requirement for renewing your membership.
- Please bring your existing key, to avoid having to pay a lost key fee.
- Please read the Park rules, which are for the benefit of all members. They are on our website and also displayed throughout the Park. Renewing means that you have read them in full and agree to abide by them.
- We respectfully remind you that lending your key to non-members is never allowed, you must not bring in more than two guests, children aged 12 or over and adults cannot use the play equipment, dogs must not enter the play area, cycling is not allowed in the Park and dog owners must keep their dogs under control at all times and always pick up after them.
- Please pay online in advance if you can, using your full name as the reference, and bring proof with you either printed or on a mobile phone. Otherwise, please bring a signed cheque payable to Blundellsands Park Trust. We cannot accept cash or card payments. Our account details are: Blundellsands Park Trust: Sort Code: 16 24 06: Account Number: 10453938.
- If you can’t attend, you are welcome to send someone on your behalf. If you can’t do either, please email the Secretary to let her know the reason. We will not generally be allowing late renewals this year.
Thank you for your help in making the Key Change process as smooth as possible.
The Trustees, June 2022