Key Change September 2021
Blundellsands Key Park Annual Key Change, September 2021
Our annual Key Change will take place in the Park on Saturday 11th September from 10am until 1pm, Sunday 12th September from 10am until 1pm, Monday 13th September from 4.15pm until 6.15pm and Tuesday 14th September from 4.15pm until 6.15pm
Increases in our overheads, including staff, equipment, maintenance, insurance and utility costs, mean that we have had to raise the annual fee this year to £102. We believe that at £1.96 per week, this is still good value for money. If you decide not to renew, please email the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text her on 07938 196149 to let her know and arrange the return of your key.
At Key Change, entry will be through the Park Drive main gate next to the mini-roundabout. All other gates will be locked. Your current key will not work at all after 14th September.
- Before you arrive, please download from our website, print and fully complete your membership renewal form, and bring it with you. Facilities for completing forms at the Park on the day will be limited. The renewal form will be available on the website after 1st August.
- Please pay in advance online if you can, using your full name as the reference, and bring proof with you, either printed or on a mobile phone. Otherwise, please bring a signed cheque payable to Blundellsands Park Trust. We can’t accept cash or card payments. Our account details are: Blundellsands Park Trust: Sort Code: 16 24 06: Account Number: 10453938.
- To streamline the process, we ask that only one person per household attends. If you can’t attend, you are welcome to send someone on your behalf. If you can’t attend on any of the above dates, please email the Secretary to let her know the reason.
- We ask you to read through the Park rules, which are for the benefit of all members. They are on our website and also displayed throughout the Park. Renewing means that you have read and accepted them in full.
- Among other rules, we respectfully remind you that lending your key to non-members is never allowed, you should not bring in more than two guests, children aged 12 or over cannot use the play equipment, cycling is not allowed and dog owners must keep their dogs under control at all times and always pick up after them.
- Please do not attend if you or a family member are/should be isolating because of the virus. In that case, please call or email the Secretary.
Thank you for your help in making the Key Change process as smooth as possible.
The Trustees, June 2021