The Blundellsands Key Park is a members only park, of which there are very few in the United Kingdom.
The Park was laid out in 1905 on the instructions of William Blundell of Crosby Hall, having been put in trust by the Blundell family for the use of the residents of Blundellsands. It has been managed since by Trustees on behalf of key holding members and has been enjoyed by members, their children and their dogs for over 100 years.
There are many kinds of birdlife, wildlife, trees and plants and some of the Park’s residents are quite rare. It truly is a little sanctuary and has been designated an SLBI (a Site of Local Biological Importance). With its varied flora and fauna, it is a Park of which its members are rightly very proud.
This website is here for the members, so that they can see all that is going on in their Park throughout the year.